Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Urchin




I must say that I am obsessed with this pattern. I have made 3 for myself, and 2 for others. The pattern is Urchin by the amazing Ysolda Teague. If you haven't seen her patterns yet, then you have to look them up. I like this especially because it is free (I hate paying for patterns, especially when I have no idea how much 4 euros is).
One super neat thing about this hat, is that I finally found a thick and thin yarn. They don't sell that kinda stuff at A.C. Moore or places like that. This was my first purchase at a real yarn store (also where I bought my yarn for wisp)
SO I now how a funky chunky hat for all to admire!

The bow on the side was just from a ribbon that was on a bag from Aerie, which I refused to throw out for months before it found a home on my hat



No comments:

Post a Comment