Monday, August 30, 2010

Ugh....bored


So lately, I have not been able to focus at all on knitting, or much of anything else. i have about 3 projects on my needles, and have no ambition to do any of them. To make this worse, Summer is over, and I now have school (of and text book shopping.....there goes like $300, think of all the yarn I could have had).
Also, while I am talking about the world of non-knitting me...I have a job interview in 2 days. I want to work with kids, so stuff like daycare experience is great for me. I already at home have gotten daycare work, but wasn't able to find any at school (hence me flipping burgers at a dinning hall). SO in a few days a I may either have 2 jobs, or I can quit at the dining hall. I haven't decided yet, but hey, I am excited about the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment