Sunday, August 1, 2010

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

So, since my last post...and actually even before that, I have finished some really cool projects, and I took a few fabulous pictures (ok, most of them were taken in my bathroom and look slightly myspace-y....more than slightly). Well...I can't find the cord that attaches my camera to my computer. WHYYYYY! So I can't show off here, on Facebook, or on Ravelry. I even crocheted something that looks really good.

Well, luckily, I do have a picture of at least one of my projects on the computer. I have a friend, and I owed her a crafting favor (we trade off projects all the time) and she took a picture of it.
But first, an explaination. My friend for some reason has been asked to make a lot of Harry Potter scarves for various Hogwartz houses. Her little brother wanted a Hufflepuff scarf......seriously? Everyone else either wants a Gryfindorr or Slytherin scarf, except for a few weirdos who want Ravenclaw. For all of you who do not remember obscure details from all the Harry Potter books (this wasn't even in the movie), the house you were put into had something to do with your personality. Gryfindorr meant you were brave/ a main character. Slytherin meant you were evil or something (I think it was the pure blooded wizards technically). People in Ravenclaw were smart. And now we come to Hufflupuff...... as long as you were a nice person and tried really really hard to be a good wizard, you would get in....and my friend's little brother aspires to be int his house. I'm sure that when the Hufflepuffs got their grades, rather than getting a letter grade, they got a shiny sticker. Also, the scarf looks like a bumble bee, at least J.K. Rowling could have picked better colors.

Ok...that was long and geeky..anyway, now the scarf! Picture is kinda dark


No comments:

Post a Comment