Saturday, September 4, 2010

Past projects

So over last summer, I made a bunch of little projects that i never blogged over yet. Some of them are on my ravelry, but some aren't even posted anywhere....till now!!
First off....isn't this thing sooo cute. The owl is made by a few cables, meaning it could easily be incorporated into a sweater pattern or what have you. Took me a few minutes to make the owl....then about an hour to search for buttons


This bag was made for my friend Rachel. I had a ton of crummy red heart yarn that I didn't like, but she thought it was fine (haha, how easy it is to please a non knitter). You can't see it too well, but the strap is like a candy purple color. I did the handles with a simple i-cord and 2 strands of yarn. My boyfriend's mom thought it was amazing that it looked like a rope (ok, she is a knitter, but easily amused apparently)


This is my favorite. A case for my usb drive. In real life the pink is a lot brighter, but whatever. THis was my first project with a button hole!


Technically this was crocheted...not knit. But hey, its my blog and I will post whatever I want! I am really proud of how this came out. Whenever I wear it I get a ton of comments (even though my boyfriend thinks it looks silly)

So now I have just proven that I can be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment