Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Knifty Hat

I happen to be the type to knit in public all the time, everyone in my dorm knows I knit.  One day, a guy from my dorm sees me working on something ( I was actually crocheting) and asks "Oh my God!! Could you make a wool cap!!!"  I told him I didn't have wool but could probably make him something.  I pulled out my knifty knitter and got to work.  I asked him what colors he wanted, and all he said was that he wanted Earth tones.

Well, here is what I came up with---

So I am thinking that I have to knit for this guy again. For the entire day that I worked on this I have been showered with compliments.  When I finished that hat I was tackled with him yelling "I love you".  He also gave me a massage after.

My only complaint about this experience is that now half my dorm wants hats.  I really need to get started on my Christmas presents and work on other things I owe people

No comments:

Post a Comment