Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Knitting Blog for me!!

So I read enough knitting blogs that I may as well make my own....I had another one for a bit but then I realized I spelled the name wrong.....so yeah, time for a new blog. SO for a first post I may as well talk about me any my knitting.
i learned to knit about a year ago, but only really got really into it last November. Over all I would say that I am very unadventurous when it comes to knitting...if that is even a real word. I tend to try easy stuff, but I am getting better, in fact just this Sunday I started my first big lacy item and my first garment..... more on that when it is done (I know that anticipation must be killing everyone reading....... which is probably no one).
I have a good sized yarn stash, and a huge queue on ravelry (my name in there is gumandskittles). I think I have more fun thinking bout what I will do rather than actually doing it.

So I guess that is all for now....buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment